About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 337/365/2022 Caturday — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/SX8UHAI
- 336/365/2022 save lives wash your hands — view on Instagram…
- 335/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/YNGkM6n
- 334/365/2022 reading — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/zksy7O5
- 333/3665/2022 suitcases are perches for kitties — view on…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Anger
I’ve become quite obsessive about thinking about anger recently. It’s quite apparent that liberal sensibility doesn’t lend itself to angry rhetoric. Watch how folks react to angry queers or angry women or angry working poor or angry people of color … Continue reading
Here is my talk from The Feminism(s) and Rhetoric(s) Conference last week. I’ll put the abstract here and the talk below the cut. I also added links within the text to blogs I discuss. To forefront on concern of mine … Continue reading