My friend Dennis sent me Hullabaloo post that includes this pin on sale at the Republican
National Convention Texas State Convention:
According to Dennis, two of the contributors to Hullabaloo are claiming that this will be the most racist election America has ever seen. I don’t doubt that it won’t be infused with racist rhetoric, but using the term “most” might be a dangerous move, given our country’s history for quite blatant and quite subtle racist political rhetoric.
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 223/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/bomn2lQ
- 222/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/jmyzQ5U
- 221/365/2022 view from the balcony after a downpour — view on…
- 220/365/2022 Watching The Sandman. I loved it! Cricket gave it a…
- 219/365/2022 my isolation was supposed to end today, but I guess…
Last.fm Recent Listens