My friend Dennis sent me Hullabaloo post that includes this pin on sale at the Republican
National Convention Texas State Convention:
According to Dennis, two of the contributors to Hullabaloo are claiming that this will be the most racist election America has ever seen. I don’t doubt that it won’t be infused with racist rhetoric, but using the term “most” might be a dangerous move, given our country’s history for quite blatant and quite subtle racist political rhetoric.
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Elizeth on Bersani (2010): Is the Rectum a Grave?
- Joe Schicke on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Teaching/Learning in Progress: Thinking about the “Backchannel” – Liz Ahl on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Ariane on the idea of a writing center
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
Last.fm Recent Listens