About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 332/365/2021 reunited — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/3lgnTnu
- 331/365/2021 landed back in Little Rock — view on Instagram…
- 330/365/2021 drinks with the best people — view on Instagram…
- 329/365/2021 Friendsgiving cinnamon rolls — view on Instagram…
- 328/365/2021 Doggos — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/3xHcKkN
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Thesis work
After reading Colin’s post a few days ago, I made this tag cloud using
I finally printed off the final copy of my thesis yesterday. All that is left is to get my major professor’s and my department chair’s signatures (sometime next week), and it is official: I am done. However, I kind of … Continue reading
affect al attention audience authorship being believe bloggers blogosphere blogs change chapter circulation city class classroom community composition concept consider content counterpublics course create critical culture definition democratic different discourse discussion engage essay et example exigencies experience fag feministing focus … Continue reading
It is, admittedly, hard to write this. Since turning in my thesis at 2:00 pm on Friday (70 hours ago), I haven’t written anything but an abstract, instant messages, phone text messages, a reply to one email, two very short … Continue reading