About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 223/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/bomn2lQ
- 222/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/jmyzQ5U
- 221/365/2022 view from the balcony after a downpour — view on…
- 220/365/2022 Watching The Sandman. I loved it! Cricket gave it a…
- 219/365/2022 my isolation was supposed to end today, but I guess…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Resisting Entropy
A few years back, when an interesting article would seem to capture the attention of blogging scholars in rhetoric and composition, someone might call for a blogging carnival about the article. There might be a more recent example, but the … Continue reading