30/365/2023 the cats are much less interested in the TTU/ISU basketball game than I am — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/l0vrCSW
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Elizeth on Bersani (2010): Is the Rectum a Grave?
- Joe Schicke on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Teaching/Learning in Progress: Thinking about the “Backchannel” – Liz Ahl on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Ariane on the idea of a writing center
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
Last.fm Recent Listens