25/365/2015 “the most dangerous man in writing instruction,” composition’s synthome (at Oyster Bar 34th)
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Elizeth on Bersani (2010): Is the Rectum a Grave?
- Joe Schicke on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Teaching/Learning in Progress: Thinking about the “Backchannel” – Liz Ahl on Robert Brooke on ‘underlife’
- Ariane on the idea of a writing center
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
Last.fm Recent Listens