Not that reading lots of journal articles and books is really akin to cake, but… sometimes you just wind up staring at it…
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 223/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/bomn2lQ
- 222/365/2022 — view on Instagram https://ift.tt/jmyzQ5U
- 221/365/2022 view from the balcony after a downpour — view on…
- 220/365/2022 Watching The Sandman. I loved it! Cricket gave it a…
- 219/365/2022 my isolation was supposed to end today, but I guess…
Last.fm Recent Listens