via Dennis Jerz, here’s a great video of French youngsters exploring “ancient” devices (like the GameBoy and floppy disks). Like Dennis, I was delighted by the occurrence at roughly 2:40.
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- The Digital in the Humanities: An Interview with Alexander Galloway – Los Angeles Review of Books
- Rex Sorgatz returns to Napoleon, North Dakota, to explore how…
- “Vada (“look at”), dolly eek (a pretty face), and chicken (a…
- “And that’s the key thing: no matter how backward-looking citations may appear, in their fastidious…”
- “If we thought of human rhetorical agency as not being ontologically exceptional, then we would see…”
Last.fm Recent Listens