Hoping for the day when we can support the autonomy of all sissyboys of all stripes and ages and stop giving them some sort of telos (e.g., “that sh*t will turn him gay”) or limiting their behavior out of paternalism instead of focusing on societal genderphobia and homophobia. (via Photograph Of Little Boy Wearing Pink Shoes To Preschool Sparks Heated Blogosphere Debate)
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Michael on 358/365 (at Racy D’lene’s Coffee Lounge)
Last.fm Recent Listens