About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Dead Drops | JesseCoolen on Dead Drops: un-clouding filesharing
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
40/365/2015 fourth February day in a row in the 80s Continue reading
38/365/2015 Happy birthday @baconred! Holding his cupcake/ball of fire (at Torchy’s Tacos – Overton Park)
37/365/2015 #selfie Is it summer already?! Continue reading
36/365/2015 coffee selfie (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building) Continue reading