About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
236/365 Received in my email an exciting poster announcing Situating Composition: In Honor of Lisa Ede, a conference and celebration in October honoring Lisa Ede Continue reading
235/365 course prep (reading) by the lazy river on campus (at Texas Tech Rec Leisure Pool) Continue reading
234/365 Sunset outside J&B (at J&B Coffee Co.)
233/365 I promise this is progress (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building) Continue reading