About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Dead Drops | JesseCoolen on Dead Drops: un-clouding filesharing
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
68/365/2015 grading marathon (at Starbucks) Continue reading
67/365/2015 crepes! (at Gatsby’s Coffeehouse)
66/365/2015 juxtaposition (at Gatsby’s Coffeehouse)
65/365/2015 grad student symposium today (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building) Continue reading
64/365/2015 #tbt my grandparents, 2002 (photo from my aunt’s fb page)