About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
231/365 soyrizo, cauliflower, vanilla porter Continue reading
230/365 entrances to knowledge (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building) Continue reading
229/365 organizing print and digital files (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building) Continue reading
228/365 this stir fry was delicious! Peanut sauce FTW Continue reading