About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
4/365/2015 afternoon on the beach (at Playa Algodones) Continue reading
3/365/2015 Jessica basking in the glory of our San Carlos hotel room Continue reading
1/365/2015 best New Years gift evah! @knifegames in Texas! (at Thai Lotus Kitchen) Continue reading
365/365 Happy New Year’s Eve from snowy West Texas! #selfie (at Texas Tech- English and Philosophy Building)