About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
269/365 behind on grading papers (at Starbucks) Continue reading
268/365 Working on the Queer Rhetorics bibliography (at Starbucks) Continue reading
267/365 Marzipan is fascinated by the rain and hail outside. I’m more concerned with the leaks on the inside
266/365 a great birthday evening thanks to Kristen and Craig and all our friends. Photo by Kristen (at The Gaslight) Continue reading