About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
Last.fm Recent Listens
Category Archives: Tumblr
Ignite CCCC 2015 Call for Participation Continue reading
292/365 someone drew a cute little penis in the dust on my car Continue reading
291/365 sorted through old technology I had been keeping around. Zip drives, 2004 iPod mini, iBook, MacBook Pro, iPhones, lots of cords. Restored the laptops and iPhones and getting ready to donate them Continue reading