About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Nels on 110/365/2015 #workspace working on surveillance studies and…
- Michael on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
- Michael on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
Last.fm Recent Listens
Author Archives: Michael
148/365/2015 packed room for Cheryl Ball #cwcon (at University of Wisconsin-Stout) Continue reading
147/365/2015 course prep (at Racy D’lene’s Coffee Lounge)
146/365/2015 birthday girl laughing at her inappropriate son Continue reading
145/365/2015 Marzipan’s friend for two weeks