About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
- Michael on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Nels P. Highberg (@drnels) on 55/153 working on my #femrhet13 presentation #gaga (at…
- Michael on 358/365 (at Racy D’lene’s Coffee Lounge)
Last.fm Recent Listens
Author Archives: Michael
205/365 separation checklist. Left to do: change my address, return library books, and finish teaching WRIT 116 online Continue reading
204/365 last view of my UWEC office (at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire) Continue reading
202/365 Wisconsin means statues of cows in front yards, even in Madison Continue reading
201/365 brunch with Alex and his friends (at Cafe Creme) Continue reading