One Shade of Gray: A Feminist Fantasy
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
- Beginning to visualize citation practices from the Present Tense…
- 87/365/2015 grading reports (at Starbucks)
- 86/365/2015 took a 20 minute break to read by the pool, since it…
- Dead Drops | JesseCoolen on Dead Drops: un-clouding filesharing
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens