“Language shapes how we experience the world, potentially changing how we feel about an event in our lives.” (via Symbolic Consequences of the New Definition of “Forcible Rape” » Sociological Images) h/t Blogora
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Nels on 110/365/2015 #workspace working on surveillance studies and…
- Michael on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
- Michael on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
Last.fm Recent Listens