I’m working on my talk for CCCC for later this week, and I thought I’d make a word cloud of the transcript of the investigation of Joseph Acanfora by the six Penn State deans on the University Teacher Certification Council in 1972. He was being questioned on his avowed homosexuality and homosexuality activity, which caused concern about his “moral character.” The word cloud of the top words:
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens