I’m working on my talk for CCCC for later this week, and I thought I’d make a word cloud of the transcript of the investigation of Joseph Acanfora by the six Penn State deans on the University Teacher Certification Council in 1972. He was being questioned on his avowed homosexuality and homosexuality activity, which caused concern about his “moral character.” The word cloud of the top words:
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Nels on 110/365/2015 #workspace working on surveillance studies and…
- Michael on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
- Michael on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
Last.fm Recent Listens