Here’s the powerpoint presentation we used during our presentation at the Symposium for Teaching and Learning with Technology at Penn State on Saturday. I’m not sure how useful it is without our actual presentation (i.e., talking), but I thought I’d share it anyway.
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Dead Drops | JesseCoolen on Dead Drops: un-clouding filesharing
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens