I’ve finished my reflective commentary on using the Sony Reader in my graduate seminar and on possible redesigns for the Reader. I thought I’d share my commentary here. It’s a bit long (11.5 pages), so I’m attaching it to this post as a PDF file if you are interested in reading it.
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- Nels on 110/365/2015 #workspace working on surveillance studies and…
- Michael on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
- Michael on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 90/365/2015 Sploosh Rhetorics: Giving One Side Hell, edited by…
- Heather on 89/365/2015 Progress on visualizing citations in LGBTQ rhetorics
Last.fm Recent Listens