I turn in a draft of what is now my first chapter to Lisa later this morning. I am so frustrated… I just want to bash my head on a rock. I don’t know how many times I hit my head on the table last night writing out of frustration (or how much my smoking has increased). I think as Lisa reads drafts of my thesis, she’s going to be reading some of the worst writing I’ve turned into a professor in years. ugh…
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- The Digital in the Humanities: An Interview with Alexander Galloway – Los Angeles Review of Books
- Rex Sorgatz returns to Napoleon, North Dakota, to explore how…
- “Vada (“look at”), dolly eek (a pretty face), and chicken (a…
- “And that’s the key thing: no matter how backward-looking citations may appear, in their fastidious…”
- “If we thought of human rhetorical agency as not being ontologically exceptional, then we would see…”
Last.fm Recent Listens