I turn in a draft of what is now my first chapter to Lisa later this morning. I am so frustrated… I just want to bash my head on a rock. I don’t know how many times I hit my head on the table last night writing out of frustration (or how much my smoking has increased). I think as Lisa reads drafts of my thesis, she’s going to be reading some of the worst writing I’ve turned into a professor in years. ugh…
About Michael J. Faris
Assistant Professor of English with research areas in digital literacy, privacy and social media, and queering rhetorics.
This blog serves as a place to think through things, record thoughts, share interesting stuff, and hold conversations. Welcome!
Visit my electronic portfolio
- nelson kieff on I-thou relationships and I-it relationships
- Editorial Pedagogy, pt. 1: A Professional Philosophy - Hybrid Pedagogy on Miller’s “Genre as Social Action”
- Clarence J. Karier on education as a tool of dominant culture, or, alteratively, how we use education to quell the rebelliousness within us
- Michael on versatile blogger
- Dawn on versatile blogger
Last.fm Recent Listens